Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I can't wait til tomorrow morning! I have a scrappin' date with a good friend scheduled for 9a. Ü It is long over due and since all the kids are back to school (except for the baby), we should be able to get some good scrappin' and chattin' in.

Now I have to decide what I want to work on...hmmmm.

I need to start on Bevyn's baby album, but I'm dying to play with some of my new CTMH paper packets and stamps from the new Fall/Winter Idea Book. I guess I'll set a goal of creating a layout for Bevyn's 1st month since I got the new '1' solo stamp set and then I can use the new CTMH paper packet, Free Spirit, which I know will work great with some photos of my son and his uncle playing guitar.

I've been throwing some ideas around in my head for titles like, 'b you' (can use my solo alphabet stamps) and 'because of you' (got that one from the latest Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson duet).

Alrighty then! I will post my creations as soon as I'm done...check back soon!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela