Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Nugget Tin

Well...these darling nugget tins have become so popular that when I placed my order for some back in October, they were backordered and I just got them a week before Christmas! Luckily, just in time to make a few last minute Christmas gifts for some of my dearest friends.

IMG_6187

I used an older CTMH My Reflection Kit called Holly Days and the upcoming April 2008 Stamp of the Month, Express Postage. I stamped ' Celebrate Friendship' on the tag. The nugget tins were ordered from Specialty Bottles. Inside the tin are 12 Hershey Nugget candies wrapped with B&T paper (1" x 2-3/4" strips).

I'm thinking these would be perfect for Valentine's Day goodies! I'll see what I can come up with and share with you soon.

God Bless and Happy New Year! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela