Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's about time...

Sorry for not sharing artwork more often. I am really going to try to do better. I really don't understand how some of the stamping bloggers can get so much done and keep up with posting on a daily basis. They must be better at managing their time than I. :O)

Check out my new watermark! I am finally figuring Photoshop Elements out a little, so watch out...you never know what you are going to see here next. LOL!

Here are a few cards that I have created recently...

The below card was CASE'd from a consultant's display board at convention. I changed it up just a tiny bit. It uses some new colors that CTMH introduced at convention and you will find in the Fall/Winter Idea Book that will go live on Sept. 1st.

 

2008-08-18-008

Recipe:

Stamps -  September Word Puzzle

Papers -  Chocolate, Colonial White, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Tulip

Inks -  Chocolate, Honey, Tulip

Accents -  Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds, Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds, Chocolate Mini-Medley Accents

Tools - Coluzzle - Tags

 

Next is Bevyn's 1st Birthday invitation....hard to believe she turned one on Aug. 2nd. Wow! It's been a year already???

2008-08-18-014

Recipe:

Stamps - Solo "1", Happy Birthday

Papers - MRK More To Adore Level 1, Vellum

Inks - Blush, Chocolate

Accents - Chocolate Ribbon Rounds, Photo Hangers (Pewter), Pewter Mini Brads

 

And finally, this is a card for my team's display board swap using one of the new My Reflections Kit featured in the Fall/Winter Idea Book...isn't it lovely. I am participating in a wedding expo in January and this paper will make some lovely samples for my booth. I've decided to go with the 'wedding' them on my swap board to kill two birds with one stone.

2008-08-18-009

Recipe:

Stamps - Chocolate Alphabet Small, Life's Creation

Papers - MRK Perfect Day Level 2

Inks - Chocolate, Tulip

Accents - Holiday Buttons, Spring Blossom Brads, Basics Embroidery Floss, Cocoa Ribbon Rounds, Love Letter Rub-ons

Tools - Piercing Tool, Liquid Glass, Edge Distresser

 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope to have more to share very soon. Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela