Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving - A Prayer & Photo Card

A Thanksgiving Day Prayer

Lord,

We humbly ask thy blessing on the turkey and the dressing,

on the yams and the cranberry jelly,

and the pickles from the deli.

Bless the apple pie and tea,

Bless each and every calorie.

Let us enjoy Thanksgiving dinner

tomorrow we can all get thinner.

For all thy help along the way

we're thankful this Thanksgiving  Day.

We're thankful, too, for all our dear ones,

for all the far  away and the near ones.

Although we may be far apart,

we're together in my heart.

Keep us in thy loving care,

this is my Thanksgiving Prayer.

P.S. Anyone who wishes may help with the dishes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some artwork that I created this week for my sweet SIL...

2008-11-27-001

I came across this idea on another stamper's blog. It is a photo pocket card.

2008-11-27-003

Inside is this adorable picture of my darling nephew, Mason.

2008-11-27-004

On the back is a little thanksgiving message from my SIL.

I created 15 cards for her to send to friends and family this Thanksgiving. I sure hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. :O)

All products are Close To My Heart.

May you all have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Day! God Bless, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela