Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...Close To My Heart Style

What better way to celebrate the New Year than with a brand new Close To My Heart Idea Book!  I can not wait to share all the wonderful new products and ideas from the new Spring 2009 Idea Book. It goes live January 1st. Be sure to check out MyCTMH website to view it online.

If you'd like to get your hands on a hardcopy, you can stop by my 'Beat the Winter Blues' Crop & Idea Book Celebration on Saturday to pick yours up or send me an email at pamela@myctmh.com to request a copy today (shipping charges may apply).

Here's a little something to peak your interest until then...

11_08_Hostesscollection4_Spring09_72

Ask me how today!

Also, January is National Papercrafting Month! Check out all the fun HERE. Find out how you can get the Key to My Heart kit which includes twelve 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ paper and ten 12" × 12" coordinating cardstock in the new colors of Crème Brulee, Tulip, Sorbet, and Juniper as well as a coordinating E-size Key to My Heart stamp set at a discount or even FREE!

11_08_NPM_Kit_text_72

Be sure to subscribe to my blog for email updates. I'll be sharing some fabulous new artwork that a few of my Stampers from the Heart team members created for our team swap. You don't want to miss it.

Until then...Happy New Year and God Bless! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela