Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Back & Organizing My Space

What a lovely day it has been so far. This is the first day since coming back from my scrapbook weekend that I've felt well enough to do a little brainstorming, a little catching up, a little organizing all while enjoying hanging out with my 3 kids. What could be better!?!

With my toddler's cooperation, I was able to remove all the retired My Accents from My Accents Organizers and update them with all my new accessories.

Here is the lovely pyramid of retired My Accents that my oldest daughter made...LOL!

2009-01-24-006

I will be taking these and sorting them into mini ziplock bags to giveaway to my scrapbook club members for doing their 'homework' each month (when they bring their club layouts back the next month complete with photos and journaling they get a prize).

Here are my freshly organized My Accents Organizers.

2009-01-24-007

Here is a  close-up with a little help from Bevyn...

2009-01-24-008

I was able to fit my Edge Anchors, Bitty Brads, Brads, Bigger Brads into one and my Mini-Medley Accents, Photo Clips, Photo Hangers and Hinges in the another.

It sure does feel good to get a project completed! What next?

Have a wonderful evening, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela