Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sneak-A-Peek @ New Summer Products

Alright! I don’t want to give too much away, but Close To My Heart’s new Summer Idea Book is going to be revealed May 1st and I’m dying to share just a few little sneak peeks with you!

With each new Close To My Heart Idea Book, my wonderful Stampers from the Heart Team participates in my Tri-Annual Idea Book Swap so that we all are able to receive some wonderful new samples of all the new kits that come out.

There are some amazing benefits to participating in this swap and it’s always such a treat to receive everyone’s swap items and to see the creativity each consultant comes up with using new products.

For the new Summer Idea Book swap, I chose a darling new kit called, Animal Cookies. It is so bright and colorful! The featured colors of the kit are Dutch Blue, Clover Meadow, Sunflower & Tulip. It has a great variety of B&T Duos that will work well with all different themes including zoo, baby, birthday, valentines, spring, summer, and much more.

So, I thought I’d share with you the makings of one of my swap items, an 8-1/2” x 3” card created from the new Wishes Card Confidence Book that will be available in the upcoming weeks!

Here is what I started with…

2009-04-21-057

a little ric rac, organdy ribbon, jute, clear buttons, paper, stamps & ink.

and this is what I ended up with…

2009-04-21-065

Like I said…it’s a little sneak peek. I will have so much more to share with you after May 1st! Stop by MyCTMH website (www.pamela.myctmh.com) to see the online edition on May 1st.  You are going to love this new Idea Book…it’s incredible!!!

If you are in my local area, I hope you will make plans to join me and my wonderful Stampers from the Heart Team on Saturday, May 2nd for our annual Scrapbook Fiesta day to celebrate National Scrapbook Day and to help benefit Operation Smile. For more information, please email me at pamela@myctmh.com.

Sweet blessings to you all,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooh, I can't wait!!! My stuff doesn't get here 'till tomorrow but I've already planned everything and can't wait to start playing. Don't worry...you know I work best under pressure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela