Sunday, December 06, 2009

Stampers from the Heart Idea Book Celebration Dinner

This past Thursday evening, I met up with all my local Stampers from the Heart team members for our Idea Book Celebration Dinner at Henry’s to enjoy some yummy mexican food and fellowship.

As Close To My Heart Consultants, we received the new 2010 Spring Idea Book this past week (1 month before it’s available to customers) and all I can really share with you now is that it is amazing! I am always so amazed at how Close To My Heart can continually blow us away with fabulous new products and gorgeous new artwork...but they do it every time a new idea book is unveiled (for consultants: December, April, August; for customers: January, May, September).

The new 2010 Spring Idea Book will be unveiled to customers on January 1st! What an exciting way to kick off the new year!

Well…I will at least share with you this fun photo of our local Stampers from the Heart team members with our new 2010 Spring Idea Books…

2009-12-03_2259_edited-1Pictured left to right: Tonya, Mandy, Sylvia, Pamela, Katy, Debbie M, Michele, Judy (not pictured Debbie H)

Tonya is a fellow consultant that recently moved to the area from Germany! Before she moved, she went to the CTMH consultant locator and found that Katy lived in the same neighborhood that she would be moving to. That is one of my favorite things about being a Close To My Heart Consultant…that there is a sisterhood across the country, even the world! There is a special bond between us all and it’s such a wonderful way to connect with others in new areas. If you are in the surrounding San Angelo area, be sure to contact me and let me know. We would be happy for you to join us at our next event!

(Side note: Don’t forget about the Heyday Clearance Sale featuring products at 50-80% off! The sale runs through December 17th or while supplies last. Shop early for the best selection…My Acrylix Stamp Sets starting at $2!!!)

Sweet blessings until next time,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela