Friday, February 26, 2010

I’ve been inspired!

This last week, I’ve been working on my Extravaganza submissions for an opportunity to teach at Close To My Heart’s Annual Convention in Washington, D.C. this July.

It’s been a while since I’ve sat down and created completely from scratch…from choosing a color combination to incorporating our products in some fun ways.

I thought I’d share a card I made for a friend’s birthday in between working on my submissions. I used a few of the techniques I’m using in my submissions, including some stitching!

2010-02-24_3548

I love how it came out looking shabby chic. One thing I did learn from making this card is that my stitching looks better when I stitch thru the B&T Duos when it’s layered onto cardstock. I only stitched through the B&T Duos on this card and the thread from the back looks like it’s pulled through to the front just a bit. So, lesson learned.

2010-02-24_3550

For my message, I used some of our fabulous  rub-ons. I love the look of the Colonial White rub-ons on our Bamboo cardstock. So sweet!

2010-02-24_3549

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you were inspired to try a few new techniques you may not have tried before. I’ll be back Monday with a scrapbook challenge I’m also working on to create a title page for one of my Library of Memories albums.

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela