Thursday, March 11, 2010

Create Designer Layouts in Minutes…NOW!

I recently placed an order for the remaining Studio J layouts that I was able to purchase at a fabulous consultant discount. I received a total of 10 layouts for only $7.76 per layout!

How cool is that!?! You can also get in on this fabulous consultant discount when you sign up to be a Close To My Heart consultant TODAY! You can take advantage of this one-time special pricing of $9.95 US each for the first ten layouts you order before March 31—plus a full 22% commission—that makes the final price $7.76 per layout!

How about another fabulous incentive to go along with the above? Now through March 31st, when you sign up to be a Close To My Heart consultant, you will receive the four Summer 2010 Stamp of the Month stamp sets for FREE! That is an additional $91.80 in savings.

The Spring 2010 Consultant Kit is ONLY $99 and is available only until March 31st.

Check out a few of my Studio J layouts while you are contemplating your decision. You can click on each image to get a better look…

Oh-Night Halloween---Mason Hershey-Kisses

Just-Plain-Cute

I am so excited about getting more scrappin’ done than ever before! Using Studio J has really helped me with getting more of my digital photos scrapped and I haven’t had to worry about printing my pictures ahead of time. I just upload the ones I want to use in the Studio J layout and Close To My Heart prints them for me in a beautiful format and ships them directly to me. You will truly be amazed at the exceptional quality of this product!

Now, to get scrappin’ your digital photos today using Studio J, visit my website HERE to learn more about how to become a Close To My Heart Consultant TODAY!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at pamela@myctmh.com or call me at (325) 656-3547.

When you sign up with Close To My Heart, you become part of a welcoming team that values and honors what makes you special. Whether you join for community, creative, or business reasons, you are welcome here. Let me show you how today!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela