Monday, March 22, 2010

Make Your Dreams Come True with Close To My Heart!

I have enjoyed making mine come true for the last 11 years and I look forward to making more come true in the years to come…join me today!

Consultant-Ad

There are so many reasons why I love being a Close To My Heart Consultant. Here are just a few…

I love making new scrapbooking & stamping friends…close to home and all over the world! Over the past 11 years, I have met some of the most amazing people and many of them have become close and dear friends of mine…all because of Close To My Heart!

2009-01-13-102

I love the generous discount Close To My Heart gives me on every scrapbooking & stamping purchase I make! I can determine how much that discount will be too…starting at a generous 22% off my regular monthly purchases! I determine how much more I get by how much I want to work my Close To My Heart business. The sky’s the limit!

I love being able to work my Close To My Heart business from home and around my family’s schedule. I can choose how many events I want to work and when I want to work each month so that I can bring in extra income for our family activities. I can use  that extra income to pay for such things as my own scrapbooking & stamping supplies, my older children’s extra curricular activities and my trip to Close To My Heart’s Annual Convention in Washington, D.C. this summer!

dc03

I also love the challenges that being a Close To My Heart Consultant allows me. I have had many wonderful opportunities to teach  locally and at several Close To My Heart events over the years. I have earned a Western Caribbean cruise courtesy of Close To My Heart and I am currently working to earn an Eastern Caribbean cruise that I can take my family on in March 2011!

1671_0_cove_fsa-xl

There are so many more wonderful reasons I love being a Close To My Heart consultant. If you’d like to know more, please email me at pamela@myctmh.com. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have and I’d love to help you make your dreams come true when you become a Close To My Heart consultant today!

Spring_2010_NewConKit_Wtxt_072.ashx Click here for a complete list of items included in the above Consultant Kit…all for ONLY $99!

***MARCH SIGN-UP BONUS***

Get the below FOUR stamp sets absolutely FREE with your Consultant Kit…all for ONLY $99 when you sign up by March 31st!

March CC

But wait…there is MORE!Spring_2010_ScrapBon_wtxt_072.ashx

Spring_2010_CardBon_wtxt_072.ashxClick here to sign up TODAY…Faster, Simpler, Easier…than ever before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela