Monday, May 24, 2010

I’m Getting Close…But Close Is Not Good Enough

Close To My Heart recently announced that they will be giving away an all expense paid Scrapbook Spa Getaway to 8 lucky Consultants. The catch is that in order to be eligible I have to have a certain amount of sales this month and attend Convention in July. I am already registered for the Convention, now I just need to make sure I get enough sales this month to qualify for the drawing. I am shamelessly asking for help. I would be soooo grateful if you might be willing to help me qualify. Here's what you can do to help:

1. Place an order on my website for regular and discounted products here by May 31st.

2. Place a Studio J order on my website here by May 31st.

3. Register for a scrapbook or cardmaking workshop in June by May 28th. (Contact me for more details.)

4. Host a catalog party that closes by May 28th. (Contact me for more details.)

5. Call or email me with an individual order by May 28th.

I am having a special drawing of my own on June 1st for all of my customers that place orders in May. If you would like more information on that, feel free to contact me and I will give you the scoop. So, if you place an order this month, you will be helping me reach my goal and you will be entered into my special drawing as well when I reach my goal. It's a win-win situation! *Ü*

Thanks so much for your help and support!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela