Thursday, June 03, 2010

Deal of the Day – June 3rd: FREE My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album!

One of the products listed below is the mystery jackpot item for today. If you order the mystery jackpot item, we'll send you the My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album (retail value of $14.95 US) for FREE!

Here is a  My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album that I created for my mom awhile back using the Boom Di Ada Paper Packet that you can get for only $10!

2008-08-24-005-1 

Check out Jeanette Lynton’s gorgeous My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album using the Perfect Day Paper Packet that you can get for ONLY $10 HERE.

NOW…

Choose from these select My Reflections Paper Packets for ONLY $10 each (23% Off retail value)! Order one of each to guarantee that you will hit the jackpot and get a FREE My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album!

MY REFLECTIONS DAYDREAM PAPER PACKETx7108bj_THUMB

MY REFLECTIONS BOOM DI ADA PAPER PACKETx7095bj_THUMB

MY REFLECTIONS GAME ON PAPER PACKETx7097bj_THUMB
MY REFLECTIONS PERFECT DAY PAPER PACKETx7100bj_THUMB

MY REFLECTIONS EMPORIUM PAPER PACKET

x7105bj_THUMB

CLICK HERE TO SHOP MYCTMH ONLINE STORE NOW

*Offer end June 4th at 8:59 a.m. or while supplies last*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela