Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sneak a Peek at My Preview Party!

Can you feel it? The anticipation is building! We are only days away from the official unveiling of the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book on Sept 1st!

10_Fall_Ideabook_Cvr_300.ashx

I bet you can’t wait to see inside the cover…

Well, I have good news for you if you are local to the Concho Valley area! You will not only be able to sneak a peek at the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book, you will also get so much more!

How about your very own copy of the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book, a special gift from me when you RSVP, make ‘n takes, food & much more…all for FREE!

Join me this Saturday, August 28th anytime between 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.

Contact me for more information, directions and to RSVP!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela