Friday, September 24, 2010

Hooked on Stamping Scrapbook Challenge #77 (HOSSC77)

I’m so excited to be participating in the Hooked on Stamping Scrapbook Challenge this week! I thought, how cool would it be to do my own weekly challenge along with a few others that are out there (as time permits). What I love best about this challenge is that Helen is a fellow Close To My Heart consultant, so she uses our scrapbook programs as well.

This week’s HOS Scrapbook Challenge uses our Imagine How-To Program and a pattern called Perfect Prelude found on page 26. To find out more about Helen’s challenge, visit her blog at Hooked on Stamping.

Here is my HOS Scrapbook Challenge 77 creation using Imagine – Perfect Prelude

2010-09-24_6722

I used our new Mistletoe Level 2 Paper Packet but substituted Chocolate for the Cocoa that comes in the packet. This layout is of our church’s women’s Christmas dinner last December. In this layout, I wanted to share our theme for the evening along with our decorations and one of our favorite traditions, an ornament exchange!

2010-09-24_6723

I broke out the prisma glitter again for this layout and covered the chipboard snowflakes, dots, and stars in it. Suffice it to say, glitter is everywhere again. My husband even noticed and asked why I had glitter on my face last night while we were chatting. :0)

2010-09-24_6724

For the title, I used our new E-size stamp set called Old World Alphabet. It fit perfectly for the theme, Light of the World. I also did some ‘antiquing’ around all the edges of the paper with my Chocolate ink pad and stipple brush. It helped to give the layout that ‘old world’ feeling.

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you will jump over to Helen’s blog to give this fabulous challenge a try!

Have a blessed weekend and see you Monday for week 2 of my Monday Magic Creations challenge. Don’t forget, you have ‘til this Sunday evening at 11:59 p.m. to submit your week 1 creations…submit them HERE!

Signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela