Sunday, September 05, 2010

September ‘Cherish Your Memories’ Scrapbook Kit of the Month is Here!

I’m so excited to introduce to you the new Hooligans ‘Cherish Your Memories’ Scrapbook Kit of the Month for September from the new Close To My Heart 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book!

Each month, I will feature a new Scrapbook Kit of the Month which will include everything you need to create the sample layouts shown. You may choose either the My Stickease Kit of the Month, the My Acrylix Kit of the Month, or BOTH along with Add-On Kits for each!

Check out the shopping list below, make your selections, and contact me to place your order by September 30, 2010.

September ‘Cherish Your Memories’ Kit of the Month Shopping List

Select YOUR Kit of the Month & Add-On Kits

My Stickease Kit of the Month Sample Layouts

Hooligans_Layout_1.ashx

Hooligans_Layout_3.ashx

My Stickease Kit of the Month - $24.95**

  • Includes Hooligans Paper Packet*, My Stickease Assortment, Irresistibles Lots of Dots Alphabet Stickers, Instruction Sheet & Memory Protectors

My Stickease Accessories Add-On Kit - $19.50**

  • Z1096 Embroidery Floss Neutral Asst - $3.25
  • Z1062 DE Monograms “H” - $3.25
  • Z1059 DE Monograms “E” - $3.25
  • Z1055 DE Monograms “A” - $3.25
  • Z1072 DE Monograms “R” - $3.25
  • Z1074 DE Monograms “T” - $3.25

My Stickease Tools Add-On Kit - $15.15**

  • Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Pad* - $5.25
  • Z726 Sponge Daubers - $3.95
  • Z1091 Finishing Files - $5.95

(If you find you already have items in the Add-On Kits, you are welcome to purchase them a la carte.)

My Stickease I Want It All Kit - $59.60**

  • Includes everything above needed to complete the two My Stickease sample layouts

***********************

My Acrylix ‘Kit of the Month’ Sample Layouts

hooligans_sw_750

hooligans_aa_sp_750

My Acrylix Kit of the Month - $29.95 **

  • Includes Hooligans Paper Packet, Exclusive My Acrylix ‘Troublemaker’ Stamp Set, Mini Medley Accents Sunset Collection, Color Brochure & Memory Protectors

My Acrylix  Accessories Add-On Kit- $16.70**

  • Z553 Bonding Memories Glue Pen - $4.50
  • Z134 Prisma Glitter - $4.25
  • 1764 Craft Tray - $7.95

My Acrylix Tools Add-On Kit- $38.70**

  • D1303 My Acrylix Classmate Alphabet - $22.95
  • Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.25
  • Z2190 Gypsy Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.25
  • Z2197 Pear Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.25

(If you find you already have items in the Add-On Kits, you are welcome to purchase them a la carte.)

My Acrylix I Want It All Kit - $85.35**

  • Includes everything above needed to complete the two My Acrylix sample layouts

(Do you have the My Acrylix Blocks you need for your My Acrylix Stamps? Be sure to ask me about the sizes you will need for your projects.)

***********************

The Whole Kit & Caboodle - $130.00**

  • Includes everything above needed to complete the two My Stickease sample layouts & the two My Acrylix sample layouts (plus two extra sheets Black cardstock, three extra sheets White Daisy cardstock & one extra sheet Lagoon B&T Duos Paper)
  • FREE September Stamp of the Month, Thriller

***********************

*Not included in The Whole Kit & Caboodle

**Shipping/Tax Not Included in Price

Contact Me to place your order for your Hooligans ‘Cherish Your Memories’ Scrapbook Kit of the Month by September 30, 2010.

credit_card_logos_1and PayPal Accepted

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela