Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Get MORE Scrapbooking Done in 2011!

studioj_logo
 
You’ve taken the photos—now preserve the memories! Even when life gets busy, you can capture the moments quickly and beautifully using Studio J® online design software.
Real life. Real Scrapbooks. Real Time.™

I am so excited! I just placed my 1st Studio J® Online Design Software order of 2011 and I have TEN two-page Studio J® layouts on their way!

Not only were these Studio J® layouts super easy to make using the digital photos on my laptop (some while watching TV with my husband), I am getting FREE high-resolution & thumbnail size jpegs, FREE Memory Protectors, FREE shipping on my order for the month and 50% OFF the regular retail price, just for being a Studio J® Member!

***Click Here for More Information on the Studio J® Membership & 5-Pack Memberships***

You may have seen a few of these already, but I wanted to share with you all the Studio J® layouts that I ordered today. I can not wait to get them in my hands.

(Click on each Studio J® layout to view a larger image.)

disney_-_2 disney_-_1monday_magic_creations_-_3hooligans_-_1hooligans_-_2easter_2010_-_1 convention_2010_-_2 back_to_school_2010_-_1christmas_2010_-_1wings_-_1

Are you ready to get started on your own Studio J® layouts? It doesn’t cost a thing to try it out. If you like what you create (you will be amazed at how beautiful and simple they are to create), then purchase your Studio J® Membership today to get more scrapbooking done in 2011!

***To Get Started, Go Now To My Studio J® Website***

studioj_logoReal life. Real Scrapbooks. Real Time.™

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela