Saturday, April 23, 2011

50% Off the New CTMH Consultant Kit & FREE You & Me Scrapbook Kit in May!

START MAKING YOUR PLANS NOW FOR A FABULOUS MAY WITH CLOSE TO MY HEART!

May2011CC_ImageGallery_rev_NSM.ashx

National Scrapbooking Month is a great time to kick off your new career as a Close To My Heart Consultant. When you join my Stampers from the Heart Team in May, in addition to all the wonderful business supplies and products included in your New Consultant Kit for 50% off, we’ll give you a You & Me scrapbooking kit for FREE! That’s an extra $34.95 in value just for joining in May. It’s all part of our National Scrapbooking Month promotion. As a Consultant, you’ll love being your own boss, working your own hours, meeting new friends, showing people how to preserve their memories, making money doing what you love, and being part of a fun-loving community of Consultants. I love being a Consultant and I know you will, too!

This is an AMAZING deal! I have never seen such a deal in my 12 years as a Close To My Heart Consultant!

FOR ONLY $64.50 (plus tax & shipping) IN MAY, you’ll receive all the business essentials you need plus your choice of three “choose me” product collections that are sure to help you start a successful and creative business! With this starter deal, you can save over $285 off the retail value of the three collections you choose plus the You & Me scrapbook kit! The savings only get bigger and better from there. If you can’t decide which “choose me” collections to purchase, get them all! Each additional collection is only $40 more. Start smart by saving big.

CHOOSE THREE OF THESE “CHOOSE ME” COLLECTIONS

2011SS_ChooseMe2_txt.ashx

Choose Me Option #2 – Includes a 12-month Studio J Membership

2011SS_ChooseMe3_txt.ashx

Choose Me Option #3 – Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Mayberry Kit (G1022), My Acrylix® Summer Days Stamp
Set (B1375), Smoothie Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2196), Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137), Brads
Pink Assortment (Z1362), and a 2" x 3-1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009) (not shown).

***2011SS_ChooseMe4_txt.ashx

Choose Me Option #4 – Includes a Workshops on the Go™ Lucky Kit (G1018), Lucky Level 2 Assortment (Z1356),
My Acrylix® Enjoy Life Stamp Set (C1439), Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2140),
Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118), Kraft Color-Ready Borders (Z1377), Sponge (Z697),
Edge Distresser (Z1297), and a 2-1/2" x 2=1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1004) (not shown).

***2011SS_ChooseMe5_txt.ashx

Choose Me Option #5 - Includes a 12" * 12" Dark Chocolate My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1342), Outdoor
Denim Quick Pic™ Album (Z1404), My Acrylix® Ciao Stamp Set (D1461), Chocolate Exclusive
Inks® Pad (Z2111), and a 4" x 4" My Acrylix® Block (Y1008).

***2011SS_ChooseMe6_txt.ashx

Choose Me Option #6 - Includes a Double Scrubber (Z1163), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), My Acrylix® A Tulip
Stamp Set (A1111), My Acrylix® Spring Up Stamp Set (B1365), My Acrylix® Bless This Nest
Stamp Set (C1445), Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166), Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad
(Z2120), and a 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006) (not shown). 

***

DONT’ FORGET…YOU’LL ALSO GET THE SPECIAL NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH YOU & ME KIT ALONG WITH THREE OF THE CHOICES ABOVE FOR ONLY $64.50 PLUS TAX AND SHIPPING WHEN YOU BECOME A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT IN MAY!

You & Me Scrapbook Kit

image

image image

image image

You & Me Scrapbooking Kit Includes:
1 – My Acrylix® You & Me Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Colonial White Cardstock
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (New! Cardstock-weight)
1 – 6" × 9" You & Me Irresistibles™ Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 Yard – Chocolate Stripe Ribbon
1 Package – Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
1 – Instruction Guide
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Crème Brulee, Olive, Smoothie

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE! GET STARTED BUILDING YOUR OWN CLOSE TO MY HEART BUSINESS TODAY!

CONTACT ME TODAY & MAKE PLANS TO SIGN UP IN MAY OR VISIT MYCTMH WEBSITE TO SIGN UP BEGINNING MAY 1ST!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela