Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Scrapbooking the ‘Facts of Life’

Remember the Facts of Life???

I am so excited about tomorrow morning! I will be scrapbooking with Lisa Whelchel, also known as ‘Blair’ from the Facts of Life sitcom!

image

Lisa is coming to San Angelo, Texas to speak at the Habitat for Humanity’s National Women Build Week Luncheon. But before the luncheon she will be teaching a scrapbook class. I can’t wait to see & hear what she shares with us all!

Well, I will of course take lots of pictures and I’ll be sharing them here on Friday for my next Faith-Filled Friday post along with everything I learned.

Right now, I’m going to get busy creating something cute to give to Lisa as a thank you. I will share what I create with you as soon as it’s done.

Until then, have a blessed day and make it from your heart!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela