Saturday, June 18, 2011

Make Scallop Borders with CTMH Mayberry WOTG Stamp Set

Let me show you the secret for making a quick scallop border using a pear stamp image and a circle punch—who would have guessed? You’ll love this tutorial based on the Mayberry Workshops on the Go™ kit and artwork!

 

In July, let me show you how to create these quick scallop borders on your scrapbook layouts using the Mayberry Workshops on the Go kit. Check out the details below…

Select YOUR ‘Kit of the Month’ & Add-On ‘Kits’

My Acrylix ‘Kit of the Month’ - $29.95 **

image

Includes Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet, Exclusive My Acrylix Mayberry Workshop Stamp Set, Canvas Badge Buttons, Workshop Guide & two FREE Memory Protectors

My Acrylix Accessories Add-On ‘Kit’- $13.90**

Includes Z1370 Buttons Pink Assortment - $5.95 & Z1384 Designer Ribbon Pink Collection - $7.95

My Acrylix Tools Add-On ‘Kit’- $58.40**

Includes E1020 Token Alphabet - $34.95, Z2137 Olive Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.25, Z2196 Smoothie Exclusive Inks Pad - $5.25 & Z1311 1¼ Circle Punch - $12.95

Mayberry scrapbook layout samples using the My Acrylix ‘Kit of the Month’ and both Add-On Kits – create 2 two-page layouts

mayberry_sw_l_700mayberry_sw_r_700

mayberry_aa_sp_l_700mayberry_aa_sp_r_700

***

My Stickease ‘Kit of the Month’ - $24.95**

Includes Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet*, My Stickease, Canvas Badge Buttons*, Instruction Sheet & Memory Protectors

My Stickease Accessories Add-On ‘Kit’ - $13.90**

Includes Z1370 Buttons Pink Assortment - $5.95* & Z1384 Designer Ribbon Pink Collection - $7.95*

My Stickease Tools Add-On ‘Kit’ - $13.90**

Includes Z1151 3-D Foam Tape - $5.95 & 1772 Glue Dots - $7.95

Mayberry scrapbook layout samples using the My Stickease ‘Kit of the Month’ and both Add-On Kits – create 2 two-page layouts

MIFYH_Mayberry_L2layout_01.ashx MIFYH_Mayberry_L2layout_02.ashx

Are you interested in creating ALL 4 of the two-page layouts above?

I Want It All ‘Kit’- $125.60**

Includes everything above needed to complete two My Stickease layouts & two My Acrylix layouts

(Plus 3 Extra Sheets Colonial White CS, 1 Extra Sheet Smoothie CS & 1 Extra Sheet Cocoa CS)

AND a FREE June Stamp of the Month (22.95 Value)!

d1457-small

*Not included in I Want It All ‘Kit’

**Shipping/Tax Not Included

Contact me TODAY to place your order.

If you are local to me, then check out my Facebook Events Page for upcoming workshop dates.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela