Monday, June 27, 2011

A Special Delivery from CTMH!!!

I can’t express how wonderful it was this morning to hear the FedEx truck drive up unexpectedly and deliver this to me…

2011-06-27_2882

It is a beautiful CTMH logo tote with a protected space inside for my laptop to snuggle in and a special pocket for my cell phone along with two more pockets that will hold CTMH Idea Books, artwork and business supplies. I LOVE IT and can not wait to use it when I travel to convention in California in just two short weeks!!!

Also included where these darling heart-shaped spoons with the following engraved on them: a pinch of joy, a dash of tenderness, a spoonful of affection, a heap of love. I love what fellow CTMH Consultant Christine Adams calls them…”my Measuring Spoons for Success”!

2011-06-27_2883

If you haven’t guessed already, these special gifts were sent by CTMH for my recent promotion to Director…Christine Adams & I promoted to Director in May along with 12 other wonderfully motivated ladies. =) I can not wait to see many of them at convention in July!

I feel so blessed to be apart of a wonderful company like Close To My Heart! They really know how to pamper a girl and make her feel special.

Thank you CTMH!!! I love my job!!!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela