Monday, July 25, 2011

H2H Sketch Challenge

Welcome to a new Heart 2 Heart Challenge! This week our challenge involves this sketch…

sketch10

I chose to turn the sketch on it’s side and create a card using NEW products I received at the Close To My Heart Convention earlier in the month!

2011-07-23_3821

I really love this new Level 2 Paper Packet called Roxie. It is a bold color combination of Black, Desert Sand, Smoothie & Tulip. You are going to love the changes CTMH has made to our new B&T Duos…heavier cardstock-weight, bold designs and a zip-strip that contains the copyright logo on one side and a cool border on the other. I actually used one of the zip-strips on my card for the striped paper strips.

2011-07-23_3822

Here you can see a close up of some of our new BIG Bling Assortments. I’ve had so much fun dazzling up some of my latest creations.

All these new products will be available August 1, 2011.

***

Just a friendly reminder…

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Our July Guest Design Team Member is…

Tracy Oleksak

Our two July Sponsors are…

Sandra Van Woerden and Tonya Whitehurst

Now It’s Your Turn!

Use the sketch provided to create a card, layout or paper craft.

Please be sure to create a project using mostly Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of July and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! God bless,

Signature

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Really like how the stripes 'pop' off the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw it on Twitter. Love it-new products and your creation! I just became a follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Love LOVE! As always beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo the colors are so rich - love your take on the sketch~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love seeing this sketch turned on its ear with the new Roxie collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela