Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Make Your Dreams Come True…

I have just returned from a wonderful week at the Close To My Heart Annual Convention in Disneyland! This time of year is just like Christmas for all Close To My Heart Consultants as it is the time of year when a plethora of new products in unveiled…like our exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge! We learned so many wonderful new ideas & techniques at Extravaganza and the artwork was absolutely stunning and inspiring. I have a millions ideas floating around in my head and I’m so excited and ready to get busy putting them into action!

Idea-Book-Cover-AW11

It never fails, my favorite part of convention each year is the unveiling of the new Close To My Heart Idea Book and this year’s Idea Book is the BEST one yet! Seriously, I can not express how beautiful it is and how wonderful all the new products are. The beautiful artwork is captivating and one of my favorite new features must be all the new decorative My Acrylix stamps (images shown at 100% of size) now at new lower prices! My Acrylix stamps ‘clearly are the best’!

So, with all that said, I am already looking forward to next year’s convention in…none other than…DALLAS, TEXAS!!! I am ecstatic that it will be in my home state next July and I would absolutely love it if you would join me!!! Curious about how you can do that???

Well, it makes perfect sense for you to become a Close To My Heart Consultant and join my team NOW…that way you can join me at next year’s convention! Registration opens August 2, 2011. Now is the time to make your dreams come true!

Click here to contact me about joining my team today. You are welcome here! Click here to visit my Online Application to join Close To My Heart today!

FALL WINTER 2011 NEW CONSULTANT KIT – New Products AND Lower Prices

Business Essentials (included with enrollment) – Wonderful business and creative products to launch your career. Over $280 retail value!

 

New Consultant Kit contents:

Read Me First Letter

Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books (qty. 10)

Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Books (qty. 5, while supplies last)

"You Are Welcome Here" Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25)

"The Rewards Come Now" Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25)

Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5)

Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25)

Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25)

Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25)

Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5)

Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5)

Close To My Heart Color Wheel (W470)

Autumn/Winter 2011 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1109, 48 – 6" Square Samples)

Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)

My Acrylix® Lovable Petite Perks Stamp Set (W2021)

My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332)

Double Scrubber (Z1163)

My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)

Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)

Sponge (Z697)

Liquid Glass (Z679)

Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)

Black My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1345)

My Creations® Memory Game (Z1614)

Workshops on the Go™ Typeset Kit (G1024)

Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes (X7139C)

Milepost Shapes (Z1464)

Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2165)

Bamboo Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2103)

Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2167)

My Acrylix® Trinity Alphabet Stamp Set (E1021)

My Acrylix® Vintage Type Stamp Set (D1481)

2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)

3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)

New Consultant Kit Add-On Collections

Want more than just the New Consultant Kit? Select any or all of the remaining collections at the discounted price, plus tax and shipping.

Elemental Add-On Collection

 

Elemental Add-On Collection includes:

Workshops on the Go™ Elemental Kit* (G1026)

Dimensional Elements Banners (Z1685)

Décor Journaling Spots (Z1461)

My Acrylix® Love Life Stamp Set (D1482)

My Acrylix® Happy Clusters Stamp Set (C1471)

Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)

Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118).

*Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge required to complete workshop layouts and bonus project.

Roxie Add-On Collection

Roxie Add-On Collection includes:

Workshops on the Go™ Roxie Kit (G1025)

Rhinestone Designer Brads (Z1360)

Foundry® Pin Clips (Z1612)

My Acrylix® Instant Memories Stamp Set (C1466)

My Acrylix® Unscripted Stamp Set (C1465)

Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166)

Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)

2" x 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)

Studio J® Add-On Collection

Studio J® Add-On Collection includes:

12-month Studio J® Membership

5 Studio J® Layouts (must redeem within first 3 months)

***

Click here to visit my Online Application to join Close To My Heart today!

Click here to contact me about joining my team today.

Our Mission: We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.

Visit my website to sign up or email me at Pamela@myctmh.com or give me a call (325) 656-3547 if you have any questions.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela