Monday, August 22, 2011

H2H Challenge – Back to School

Welcome to this week’s Heart 2 Heart Challenge! We are heading ‘Back to School’ today…how appropriate, my kids are actually going back to school today! So, that means that my oldest daughter, Caitlyn, has been asking me to create a new journal for her to take to school.

2011-08-21_4571

I created this My Creations™ Journal for Caitlyn. I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Wendy McKee.

Close To My Heart items used: My Creations™ Journal, Elemental Level 2 Paper Packet, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, My Acrylix ‘Love Life’ stamp set, Smoothie & Desert Sand Exclusive Inks, Neutral Embroidery Floss, Opaques Adhesive Pearl Gems

***

Just a friendly reminder…

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Our August Sponsors are…

Lisa Sargent and Melinda Everitt!

Our August Guest Designer is…

Debi Davis

Please be sure to create a project using mostly Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of August and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! God bless,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. This is perfect for a girl to take back to school! I love the butterflies you mixed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journal is uber-cool! I saw the card that inspired you, and I LOVE what you've done with this journal. Best wishes to your DD as she heads back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the stitching. The design is so cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela