Monday, August 15, 2011

H2H Challenge – My Style

Welcome to another Heart 2 Heart Challenge post all about ‘My Style’. I had to do a little thinkin’ about ‘my style’…what is it really!?! Well, I know I love color. I love stamping. I love distressing. So, I used a little of each in my creation this week and viola…

2011-08-14_4351_edited-1

2011-08-14_4352_edited-1

My 4-1/2” Wishes Card Confidence Program circle card was created using CTMH’s new Elemental Workshops on the Go Kit along with a few other stamp sets called Love Life & Zoology. My featured colors are Desert Sand, Olive, Pacifica, Cranberry & Chocolate. I used my Sanding Kit to distress all my papers. You’ll also notice I used the new Mini-Medley Accents Collection in Pewter and some Natural Hemp.

***

Just a friendly reminder…

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Our August Sponsors are…

Lisa Sargent and Melinda Everitt!

Our August Guest Designer is…

Debi Davis

Please be sure to create a project using mostly Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of August and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! God bless,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. What a charming little card! I love it. Elemental speaks to me. I think because of this paper, I have found myself looking at Art Deco decor in a whole new way. Thanks for sharing such a sweet card with us. :) Your style is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Way too much cutting for me, but it looks good on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela