Monday, October 31, 2011

H2H Challenge–Color Challenge

This week at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog, we are playing with a few Close To My Heart Exclusive Colors…

imageimageimage

Autumn Terracotta, Bamboo & Juniper

I created a little gift ensemble to give to a dear friend that’s dealing with some family issues. It’s a bit hard to tell in the photo below, but the large looking card is actually a 5” x 8” covered notepad. I included a decorated pen and a 3”x3” card with envelope. I have another little gifty I’ll be including…but I have to wait til I can actually give it to her or it will ruin the surprise. I’ll share a photo of the finished ensemble very soon.

2011-10-29_0577

For the 3”x3” card, I used the 2011 Autumn/Winter Petite Perks exclusive stamp set. My B&T Duo papers came from two different Level 2 Paper Packets. The Autumn Terracotta B&T Duo paper is from the Dreamin’ Level 2 Paper Packet and the Juniper B&T Duo paper is from the Typeset Level 2 Paper Packet.

2011-10-29_0580

I used my CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the postage stamp layer to add some interest to the card.

Now…it’s your turn! I’d love to see what you create with this week’s fun challenge! Check out the details below…

***

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Brenda Rose, Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Please be sure to create a project using MOSTLY Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge. Your project may be one of ten chosen for the Top Ten at the end of September and you may even win a prize at the end of the month and an opportunity to be a future Guest Design Team member!

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!

Signature_thumb[2]

2 comments:

  1. This set is so pretty! I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The set really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela