Monday, December 05, 2011

H2H Challenge–Inspiration Photo

This week over at the H2H Challenge blog, we are getting our inspiration from a funky & colorful Christmas photo (see the inspiration photo below my project).

2011-12-04_0825

Lucky me, my December Daily album I had already started working on had a lot of the same colors that were in the inspiration photo. So, I chose to work with the colors from the inspiration photo. The black ribbon & glitter also caught my eye so I added some black gingham ribbon and glitter to add some pop of color & sparkle.

2011-12-04_0826

What inspiration do you get from this photo?

317391539_LmZoxL8z_c

Now…it’s your turn! I’d love to see what you create with this week’s fun challenge! Check out the details below…

***

The Heart 2 Heart Design Team for July – Dec 2011…

Cheryl Even, Debi Barber, Haley Dyer, Jody Gustafson, Mary Vogel (owner), Michelle Auten and Pamela O'Connor (me!).

Please be sure to create a project using MOSTLY Close To My Heart products and then head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog and post your creation under the appropriate challenge.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations! 

Signature_thumb[2]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela