Thursday, April 05, 2012

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with the CTMH Dotty for You Class & Crop Night!!!

Dotty-for-You-Class

I would love for you to join me for my up coming class & crop night at my house! To reserve your class kit, please contact me ASAP at (325) 656-3547 or pamela@reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com , as space is limited. We will enjoy an evening full of food, friends, fun & creating to our heart's content.

***BONUS: Receive FREE instructions & supply list for creating additional artwork with your Dotty for You Class Kit when you submit your PAID Registration by 4/16/12***

Can’t attend? The Dotty for You Class Kit is also available for those local that are unable to attend & by mail! There will be an additional $5 charge for those that are local but unable to attend the crop. There will a $10 shipping charge for those that are not local and want their kit by mail.

 
Dotty for You Class Kit

Please contact me if you have any issues with payment.

Want to learn more about the Dotty for You Paper Packet & promotion for National Scrapbooking Month? Watch this video for ALL the details…

Now, contact me TODAY to purchase your Dotty for You Class Kit! Payment due no later than April 16th.

Have a blessed day & make it from your heART!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

1 comment:

  1. Pamela, I will be at the convention all three days - Thursday - Saturday. Some Friends and I are staying at the hotel there - hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela