Thursday, May 31, 2007

Time for a NEW Color Combo!


It's time for a Summer Celebration! Ü This is a card that I will be teaching my team at our team gathering this coming Saturday (wonder if any of them will visit my blog for a sneak peek...LOL). The theme for our gathering is A Summer Celebration and we are using the Summer Celebration color palette for our projects and our team swap. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for our swap! This is a fun change of color and it's been fun playing with CTMH's new Summer Celebration My Accents, Sassy Strands, Just Blooms and Textured Cardstock.

For this card I random stamped a 12x12 sheet of White Daisy Textured Cardstock and used a 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 square. This is another card that I can mass produce using the remaining random stamped sheet...or I can make some other projects...we'll see what I come up with by tomorrow night. Ü

Sweet dreams, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela