Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Scrap-O-What?

I stopped by our new LSS last Friday and found the coolest new product!

Here's what the description says on the box about this product: The Scrap-O-Dex is a Stylistically Innovative Product that offers a multitude of design possiblities for you to feature your memories. Each Sleek White Base measures approximately 7 1/2" x 4" x 4" and the Acid-Free White Chipboard Sheets are 4" x 6".

I know what I want to create with it...it's just to find the time to get it accomplished! Once I do I'll be sure to share here.

I am preparing for a fabulous weekend away with one of my best girlfriends at the Covered Bridge Inn in Weatherford, Texas. Four days of scrappin', eatin', chattin'...you name it! I am so looking forward to this time as it will be quite a while before I can leave for an extended amount of time once the baby arrives.

Hopefully I'll come back with lots of finished layouts to share here! Let's pray that I can get organized before I leave so I know what I'll be working on when I get there!

Until next time...sweet blessings to you!
Pamela


P.S. Check back for my first ever BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela