To view photos of album, click on the labels link at the end of this post called 'Mini Ablums'.
1. Cut folio down to 9" (when open it is 9 x 24).
2. With folio open, score at 2-7/8" from right panel edge (tab should be on the left towards the bottom).
3. Next score at 2-7/8" from the left panel edge (measure from the edge of tab).
4. This should give you two 9" x 9-1/8" layouts in the center.
5. Decorate the inside and outside as desired.
6. Adhere a velcro circle to the inside of the tab flap to close album.