Monday, July 09, 2007

Yet Another Challenge Complete!

I completed the Cherish Challenge for the CTMHFriends yahoo group over the weekend. We were suppose to use the Cherish Concept - Treasure Tags featured on pages 110-111. I decided to use the colors in the Color Challenge again and use up some of my scraps from the MRK Laid Back. I am hoping that you can click on the picture below to get a better view in a new window...sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

I completed my layout and didn't really have a good spot to journal, so I decided to do some hidden journaling under the main photo on the left side of the page. I used some White Daisy hinges to create a flap to journal underneathe the photo. I've been trying to do more journaling/storytelling and sometimes using interactive flaps is just the thing!



I also played with my new Photoshop Elements 5.0 and learned how to scan in and stitch my layout together! Still trying to learn how to use all the other cool tools in it though.

Enjoy the day! Pamela

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela