Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can I Tempt You with another Sneak Peek?

It's killing me to have to wait until May 3rd to reveal all the wonderful new products and artwork ideas Close To My Heart has in store for you! Several of my local team members and myself are hosting a National Scrapbook Day crop, our very own Scrapbook Fiesta, on May 3rd  to raise awareness and donations for Operation Kids through the art of scrapbooking and stamping.

Here's a sneak peek at our new Summer 2008 Idea Book!

2008 04 07 129

All the new papers, stamps & accessories are to die for! I have already gotten some of my new goodies and I'm still waiting for a few more things so that I can start creating fun things to share & show at our Scrapbook Fiesta on May 3rd!

If you are in the Concho Valley area, contact me at pamela@myctmh.com for more details and to reserve your spot  and your very own Summer 2008 Idea Book! We are going to have so much fun...and it's all for a good cause...helping children around the world.

Make it a great day! God bless, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela