Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Must Apologize to You all...

I'm sure some of you have been hearing about this 'New Age Christ' that Oprah is promoting.  I just received an email from a very dear and knowledgeable Sister in Christ about this 'New Age Christ' and from the link she provided...I came across this one.

http://herescope.blogspot.com/2007/11/oprah-and-friends-to-teach-course-on.html

Please take the time to read this article and I pray that you will not be falsely lead by others and by Oprah's false teachings on this 'New Age Christ' .

The apology that I owe you is this...

While reading the above article, I realized that I had unintentionally promoted the 'New Age Christ' through one of my posts not long ago. I came across a website a while back for the author of Conversations with God , Neale Donald Walsch, and I subscribed to his ezine and I've been getting daily emails from him about 'I Believe God Wants You To Know...' In the above article, I learned that this man is a promoter of this 'New Age Christ'!?! Please forgive me for falling for these false teachings. I thank God for making me aware of this mistake. I will be removing myself from his ezine subscription ASAP and removing my post as well.

I pray that each of you will turn to The Bible...God's Holy Word...and be on alert for the false teachings of this 'New Age Christ'. It goes completely against what we as believers in Jesus Christ know and trust.

God bless us all! Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Thank you for your boldness to open the eyes of others. It is sad the lengths Satan will go to influence this world, but we as Christians can rejoice because we are just passing through! Let us continue to spread the truth to all those who will hear it!

    Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post today! I stopped watching Oprah years ago because she would always say something that seemed warm and fuzzy but wasn't quite right. I couldn't put my finger on it or articulate it to others...this certainly clears things up! I've passed it on to family members who need to see it! Thanks!
    BTW...LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Thanks so much for sharing the TRUTH and having the courage to share with others and not "let it slide" on by. Our world is changing daily and we need to continue to go to the one and only TRUTH - the Holy Bible, the Word of God! I thank the Lord that he does guide us each and every day as we walk closely with Him! Blessings to you!!! Keep on sharing the one and only TRUE message!
    In Him,
    Krista :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela