Friday, June 20, 2008

Enjoy the Moment

In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.
Leo Tolstoy

This morning while I was reading Jack Canfield's, Key to Living the Law of Attraction - A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams, he asked a question.

What would I change in the world if I could?

The answer that came to me was this...

If there was one thing I could change in the world, it would be for you to stop a moment, cease what you are doing and enjoy the moment you are in.

2008 06 20 001

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! Psalm 46:10

About 2 1/2 years ago, God put this scripture on my heart and I created the above refrigerator magnet to remind me to just 'be still', know that God is in control, and enjoy the moment.

May you have a blessed day and take a moment to be still and enjoy the moment you are in,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela