Friday, July 11, 2008

Another Layout to Add to the Challenge!

2008 07 11 005

I was able to fit 14 photos onto this layout using Close To My Heart's Imagine Scrapbook Program, Supporting Cast concept found on pages 98-99. So cool! I also used the new CTMH Photo Marker for my journaling and to put the girl's names on their individual focal point photos. Love it!

2008 07 11 006

'nough said!

2008 07 11 007

I really like this new technique I learned of lightly inking your stamp and then rolling it on the ink pad to get ink around the edges of the stamp. To create a more subtle look, I stamped off once on scratch paper and then stamped onto White Daisy cardstock...that's called 2nd generation stamping.

Thanks for looking and I wish you a blessed day! Pamela

Recipe: All products Close To My Heart

Paper: My Reflections Whoops-A-Daisy Paper Packet

Stamps: Rustic Alphabet; June Stamp of the Month, With Love

Inks: Hydrangea, Watermelon

Accents: Clear Buttons, Texture Tools, White Daisy Bigger Brads,  Imagine Scrapbook Program - Supporting Cast concept

1 comment:

  1. I love your letters. I was looking at them trying to figure out at first how you did them. I must say that I love the Rustic Alphabet. I am afraid that my whole album my end up full of titles with it. I am looking forward to seeing you at convention again.
    Barbara Kubiak

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela