Monday, July 07, 2008

Scrappin' Challenge is On!

Alright...it's official! My bff, Cindy, has challenged me to a Scrappin' Challenge through the end of the year. We all have the best of intentions to get lots of scrappin' done, especially during the summer. However, I think we all find some excuse...usually "I just can't find the time". Well, you won't find the time unless you schedule it in! So grab your day planner/calendar and schedule some personal scrappin' time in!!! Come on...I want you to join us in this challenge. You can do it!

Here are the details...

*Complete 10 two-page layouts each month through December 31, 2008...that's a total of 60 two-page layouts...12o total pages!

That's about 2-3 two-page layouts each week...very doable...especially if you make your pages faster, simpler, easier with CTMH products like Level 1 Kits, Level 2 Paper Packets and My Stickease, just to mention a few. One of my goals is to use more of these fabulous products mentioned to get more of my pictures into scrapbooks!

Here is my 1st two-page layout for July...

2008 07 07 001-1

I created these layouts by following CTMH's June Workshop on the Go (Whoops-A-Daisy Layouts Workshop). The layout concept comes from CTMH's Imagine Scrapbook Program and it's called, Stars Above, featured on pages 92-93. Email me if you'd like more information about this awesome scrapbook program and the other two programs also available...Cherish and Reflections. They are a must have to make your scrappin' time faster, simpler, easier!

2008 07 07 002

The title was a lot of fun to create using my E size stamps, Rustic (my favorite stamp set) and Creative Clips for the 'I'.

2008 07 07 003

A scrapbook layout isn't complete until you do your journaling. :O) Now that wasn't so hard!

2008 07 07 004

Another creative clip used to accent this 'happy' photo of Caitlyn. Aren't the colors of these papers just perfect for your pool/beach pictures! I'll share another layout shortly using the same papers but with a totally different theme.

2008 07 07 005

Something Stacey Julian has taught me...don't fret over using pictures during different times of the year or even over several years. I actually included pictures from Easter and Memorial Day weekend on this layout. I didn't worry about including an exact date. I mentioned it was summer in my journaling and only included the year on the layout. From this info, I know about how old the kids are...that was 5 years ago! Wow! My now 13 year old and 10 year old were 8 and 5....goodness...how time flies.

Have a blessed day and until my next scrappin' challenge post...

Pamela

Recipe: All products Close To My Heart

Paper: My Reflections Whoops-A-Daisy Paper Packet

Stamps: Rustic Alphabet; June Stamp of the Month, With Love

Inks: Hydrangea, Watermelon

Accents: Creative Clips, Clear Buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Texture Tools, White Daisy Bigger Brads, Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela