Saturday, July 05, 2008

Where I'd Like to be...

Technology is so cool! I'm chatting online with my brother, who is in Lake City, Colorado right now with our parents. He just sent me the coolest picture...

Big_Blue_Panoramic[2]

My brother says, "This photo is a panoramic that I made from 4 separate pictures coming down from Big Blue yesterday."

It's been several years since we've been and we are itching to go back, but it will have to be next summer I guess.

Hmmmm...my bff just challenged me to a Scrappin' Challenge so we could get some pages done by year's end. I think I'll have to pull some pics from our last trip to Lake City and get started! :O)

I'll be creating a sidebar tracker of our progress, so check back to see how we are doing!

Sweet blessings, Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela