Saturday, July 05, 2008

My Library of Memories in Progress

Ok, I was one of the first to participate in Stacey Julian's Big Picture Scrapbooking Online Class, Library of Memories back in 2006. I really enjoyed the class, but didn't follow through with all the assignments. :O( Stacey is so awesome though, that she created an Alumni for those that did her first class and now when she does the class each year, I have the opportunity to join in at no cost. So cool!

So, I checked out the latest class and all her cool updates, downloaded all the handouts and even bought her new book, Photo Freedom.

I finally figured out what I wanted to use for my Photo Storage Binders...I am using 12" x 12" 3-Ring Binders from Hobby Lobby (store brand) in Black and Photo Storage Pages from Close To My Heart. So far I've filed all my 2003 photos into a binder. I won't go back any farther than that at the moment. Stacey suggests only doing 5 years at a time. I only have 4 3-Ring Binders now, so I'm doing 2003-2006.

Here are my labeled binders...

2008 07 05 001_edited-1

I used CTMH Silhouette Creative Basics Paper with a past stamp of the month, Doodle Alphabet stamped in Black.

Now I need to label my Category File Boxes...will share more as I get them done.

Hope you are having a fun 4th of July weekend! Stay safe!

2008 07 04 036_edited-1

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela