Sunday, November 16, 2008

All Decked Out with Close To My Heart

I returned last Sunday from the Close To My Heart Regional Celebration in San Antonio and have just now been able to get my head above water. We made so many wonderful projects during the event and I'll be sure to share some of them with you this next week....but I can't show you everything yet, because some of it's from the new 2009 Spring Idea Book. :O) Sorry!

One of my roomies gave me the cutest little bag filled with peanuts and candy corn (YUM!). She did it in Autumn Terracotta CS with a fall theme. Sorry I can't share it with you...I had to unassemble it so I could make one of my own.

Below is my version using the new My Reflections Kit, Aspen along with the November Stamp of the Month, All Decked Out. I got the idea of using the corduroy brads for ear muffs from Lisa Stenz. Isn't he just the cutest thing!?! It was also my first chance to use the new Colonial White pigment ink pad for the snowflakes. I love it!!!

2008-11-15-027

I know...you are probably going to want a template for the box. I'm sure she found it online somewhere, so I'll find out for you and let you know asap.

Well, I have to run to the church for a meeting, so I'll give you more details about this darling little goodie later.

Have a blessed evening! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela