Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Special Day

What a wonderful birthday I had yesterday! I received so many birthday wishes by phone, email, Facebook, mail and in person.

Below is a picture of a few of my birthday presents which included some Bath & Body Works, a lovely beaded cross, some yummy Italian cream cake, a bouquet of flowers, hand painted watering can, and our family pictures from Olan Mills.

2009-01-30-007

When I got home from work my Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks Organizer had arrived.  Here it is filled with all my ink pads and markers.

2009-01-31-004 

2009-01-31-005

I love it! A big hug and thank you to my family for getting it for me. ;0)

Well, I best get busy getting us all ready so we can head over to my parent's house tonight for my birthday dinner.

Have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela