Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't Miss Out on Good Times

Close To My Heart's February Special Promotion is coming to an end and I don't want you to miss out! You can earn this fun and practical stamp set, Good Times, for FREE with your qualifying purchase of $25 in My Acrylix stamp sets. Shop online at MyCTMH website by February 28th to get your Good Times stamp set before it's gone forever.

Below are a few cards I created recently using the Good Times stamp set along with the Daydream Level 2 Paper Packet and February Stamp of the Month, Easter Eggs. I used some assorted designer ribbons, sparkles, and black embroidery floss.

2009-02-25-011

Here is a close up of both cards...

2009-02-25-016

2009-02-25-020

Celebrate Good Times TODAY!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela