Thursday, May 28, 2009

Join me at Women of Faith in Dallas, TX

I would like to invite you to join me at the upcoming Women of Faith Conference in Dallas, TX the weekend of August 21-22. I have group tickets in premium seating for $99 for this two-day event.

I have been to several Women of Faith Conferences in the past and they are always so worth the time and effort it takes to make arrangements to go and spend a wonderful weekend with some girlfriends.

Check this out…

If would be interested in tickets, please let me know as soon as possible. They are on a first come, first serve basis with payment. I will have the tickets in a few short weeks and will get them to you as soon as I receive them.

You are responsible for your travel arrangements and hotel accommodations.

Make it a GRAND new day!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in tickets, if you still have them available. Please call me if you do. I am interested in 5. 214-202-2022. Thanks! JENNIFER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela