Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blaze New Trails at My Back Country Workshop!

Life is filled with thrilling moments, and nothing says “adventure” like Close To My Heart’s Back Country paper packet with its spirited designs and outdoor flair. At my September workshops, I’ll show you how to create stand-out artwork using the dry embossing/scoring stylus.

Backcountry_GWOTG_wtext_72

Let me show you how to create six stunning two-page layouts at my September ‘Kit of the Month’ Workshop for only $25! You will receive a Level 2 Paper Packet, My Stickease Assortment, Dimensional Elements In Color – Adventure, Outdoor Denim Twill Ribbon & a full-color workshop guide. Ask me about coordinating accessories and products!

Check out my personal layouts below (click each picture to view larger)…

2009-06-30_0775

2009-06-30_0776

2009-06-30_0777

This kit will work fabulous with so many different themes such as fishing, hiking, camping, boy scouts, travel, archery, golfing, nature, father’s day, boys, and so  much more.

Reserve your spot at one of my upcoming September workshops no later than August 31st with your paid workshop fee. Your supplies must be ordered in advance to guarantee your reservation. Workshop dates are Tuesday, September 8th at 6:00p.m. in San Angelo or Thursday, September 10th at 6:30 p.m. in Christoval.

Email me today at pamela@myctmh.com for make your reservation! I would love to show you how to celebrate your relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping…faster, simpler, and easier.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela