Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The CTMH 2009 Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog has Arrived!

Fall_09_IdeaBookCVR_72

Beautiful. Stylish. Classy. That’s what I think about the NEW Close To My Heart 2009 Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog!  Close To My Heart has out done themselves, yet again!

From the beautiful designed scrapbook layout on the cover to the charming Petite Perks mini stamp set featured on the back, can it get any better? You bet!

Click on the picture above and you can see for yourself  the  amazing new My Reflections scrapbooking kits plus lots of fun My Acrylix stamps and accessories to make your artwork uniquely your own.

Take a look at what’s new from your favorite industry innovator to make your scrapbooking and stamping a true reflection of you.

Contact me today at pamela@myctmh.com for your FREE copy (shipping charges may apply).

***

Host a Home Gathering with Close To My Heart and you’ll be able to share top-quality products and exciting creative techniques with others who have the same passion – all in the comfort of your own home!

As an expert Close To My Heart Consultant, I will help you every step of the way – and as a special reward to qualifying hostesses, you’ll receive your choice of select Close To My Heart products FREE or at a substantial discount!

Earn Collections like this…

or products like this…

 

See pages 104 & 105 for more details!

***

Would you like to set your own schedule? Make new friends? Develop your creative talents? Reach the income level you desire? All while doing what you love!?!

Become a Close To My Heart Consultant! It’s simple, inexpensive, and oh, so fun! If you love scrapbooking, stamping, cardmaking, and all things creative, joining this vibrant company will be a natural extension of your desire to preserve precious memories using the finest, most beautiful materials available.

Autumn Winter 09 New Consultant Kit 

To get started, you’ll receive a New Consultant Kit over flowing with all the products and business supplies you’ll need to jump-start a successful business. It costs you just $99, but contains more than $300 retail value of your favorite scrapbooking and stamping products. When you enroll, add one or more of the bonus packs featured below…

Cardmaking Bonus Pack…

Scrapbooking Bonus Pack…

New%20Consultant%20Kit%20Scrap%20Bonus%2072

And during the month of September only, get the Everyday Celebration Card Kit with your Consultant Kit for FREE!

For more information, CLICK HERE!

As an added bonus to joining my Stampers from the Heart Team, I will personally guide you Straight to the Top where you can earn up to $650 in cash and products in your first 90 days as a Close To My Heart Consultant. The earning potential beyond that is unlimited!

Take a moment to learn more about this fabulous company by visiting MyCTMH website, http://pamela.myctmh.com.

Have a blessed day and make it from your heart with Close To My Heart,

Signature

I LOVE what I do and so can YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela