Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Mojo Monday – You’re Special

I loved this week’s Mojo Monday sketch #105 so much that I decided to create another card using the new CTMH Level 2 Paper Packet, Sweet Home and the exclusive stamp set, Enjoy the Journey, from the Sweet Home Workshop on the Go kit.

2009-09-23_1602

2009-09-23_1603

The color combination for this creation is Garnet, Buttercup, Indian Corn Blue & Cocoa accented with Colonial White. I really love how this card turned out.

I was inspired to use this stamp set with this card sketch when I saw the circle stamp set that I used to create the scallop border. I did some masking to get the layers I wanted. Oh, just realized this goes along great with the latest CTMH TV webisode – Crossing Borders…Art-and-Soul-Logo_72 Click on the Art & Soul logo to check it out!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh, I really like this one!!! So glad you're getting more time to create....a card a day makes for a happy FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela