Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Wishes

Autumn-Terracotta Lipstick I’m starting up another weekly post. Woo-hoo!This one is called ‘Wednesday Wishes’ and will combine Jeanette’s Color Me Monday combina-tion along with a card patterned featured from the Wishes Card Confidence Program.

This week’s Color Me Monday combination is from October 19th using Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Ponderosa Pine & Bamboo.

I chose to pull out an older My Reflections Kit called Boom-Di-Ada which features two of these colors. I used a card base of Bamboo to ground the bolder colors and just a hint of Ponderosa Pine to make the focal points pop.

‘A Season of Blessings’ comes from the My Acrylix Flourished Blessings stamp set. I stamped the image in Ponderosa Pine ink and sponged around the edges of the Colonial White cardstock with Barn Red ink.

2009-10-21_1803

I’m not sure you can see it very well, but I added liquid glass to the center of the focal point flower and the mini dots around it. The focal point flower was cut out of some of the B&T Duos featured in the Boom-Di-Ada kit and pop dotted to give the card some dimension.

2009-10-21_1805 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this ‘Wednesday Wishes’ post. 

Have a Wonderful Wednesday and make it from your heart!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela