Friday, November 27, 2009

Buy 2 My Acrylix Stamp Sets & Get 1 FREE!

Check out the BEST Sale of the Year from Close To My Heart! Don’t wait any longer! This amazing sale on My Acrylix stamp sets ends soon.

Only thru November 30th, when you purchase any two stamp sets (sizes A, B, C, D, and/or E only) at full retail price you will receive a third stamp set of your choice FREE (of equal or lesser value)—a savings of up to $22.95!

Choose from any stamp set offered in any 2009 Idea Book or the current Product Review. Take advantage of this great offer to add to your assortment of these innovative stamps. They are the BEST on the market!

Start shopping today at MyCTMH Website…open 24/7 & delivered right to your doorstep by the man in brown!

Click HERE to shop all 2009 My Acrylix Stamp Sets.

Click HERE to shop all 2009 Retiring My Acrylix Stamp Sets.

Check out below a few of my favorite My Acrylix Stamp Sets this season…

Here is how the sale works…

Jingle Collection

When you buy D1366 Holiday Trinkets ($22.95) & E1010 Chocolate Alphabet Large ($34.95), you get C1371 Holiday Jingle for FREE!

Sweet Home Collection

When you buy D1370 Welcome Home (22.95) & E1001 Essential Alphabet ($34.95), you get C1384 Neighborhood for FREE!

Twitterpated Collection

When you buy D1372 Grown with Love ($22.95) & D1371 Many Thanks ($22.95), you get any A-D size My Acrylix Stamp Set of your choice FREE!

Need ideas or suggestion for your new My Acrylix Stamp Sets? Just send me an email at pamela@myctmh.com and I’ll be happy to share some wonderful artwork & ideas with you! I’ll also be more than happy to share the artwork recipes for the above artwork…just let me know.

Wishing you a wonderful Black Friday & happy Cyber Monday!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela