Saturday, November 28, 2009

Studio J Online Design Software

I’m so excited! I had to share some of my excitement with you about the soon to be released online design software, Studio J. This past Monday I received early access to Studio J as a perk for attending the Close To My Heart Leadership Conference this past July. I have been waiting (not so patiently might I add) to try it out and I have to say that…I Love It!

Those of you that know me well, know that I love to get my hands dirty with ink and distressing, but I can honestly tell you that I will be using Studio J to help me get more of my photos and memories scrapbooked and into albums for my family to enjoy!

I can not wait until the UPS man delivers my order on Monday! Until then, I thought I’d share with you a few screen shots of layouts I created using Studio J this past week.

The-Pumpkin-Patch-2009 Backyard-Fun-2009 I-Love-My-New-Do-2009

These are of my two beautiful daughters and a few of the fun things we did this summer & fall.

Did I mention to you how much I Love Studio J Online Design Software??? The software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The software walks a user through five simple steps that include:

  1. uploading photos;
  2. choosing the desired themed kit;
  3. selecting an exclusive layout pattern;
  4. adding photos, embellishments, title, and journaling;
  5. and purchasing custom-printed layouts ready for a cherished album.

Faster. Simpler. Easier.

If you’d like to learn more about Studio J and be one of the first to use Studio J, click here to sign up to become a Close To My Heart Consultant today!

Studio J will be released to customers in Spring 2010, but you can learn more about it today!

Hope you are having a blessed day! Make it from your heart with Close To My Heart.

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Your layouts are gorgeous. I can't wait to be able to use the software.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela