Sunday, November 29, 2009

December ‘Kit of the Month’ - Sweet Home

I have had so much fun creating with the Sweet Home ‘Kit of the Month’ and I can not wait to share it with you! I still have a few spots open for Thursday, December 17th. We will meet at Christoval Baptist Church beginning at 6:30 p.m. If you are interested in joining us, please let me know ASAP so I can show you how to create the four beautiful scrapbook layouts in an evening. Contact me today at pamela@myctmh.com to reserve your spot today!

But wait…I know how busy this time of year can be and you may not live in my area, so you can also order your December ‘Kit of the Month’ and have it shipped directly to your home to create at your leisure this holiday season. Just email me at pamela@myctmh.com to place your order.

To select the kit that best fits your needs, see below…

Basic ‘Kit of the Month’ - $21.50 (Retail $21.90) - Includes Sweet Home Paper Packet, Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection, Color Brochure

Better ‘Kit of the Month’ - $29.95 (Retail $35.85) - Includes Basic ‘Kit of the Month’ plus Exclusive My Acrylix Enjoy the Journey Stamp Set

Receive the current Stamp of the Month for only $17.48 with the Better ‘Kit of the Month’ purchase!

Best ‘Kit of the Month’ - $42.85 (Retail $48.75) - Includes Better ‘Kit of the Month’ plus Z1154 Designer Ribbons Buttercup Collection, Z1211 Top Coats Framed-In

Receive the current Stamp of the Month for only $17.48 with the Best ‘Kit of the Month’ purchase!

I Want It All ‘Kit of the Month’ - $99.25 (Retail $101.15) - Includes Best ‘Kit of the Month’ plus E1006 My Acrylix Baroque Alphabet, Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2121 Garnet Exclusive Inks Pad, Z2130 Indian Corn Blue Exclusive Inks Pad,  Z726 Sponge Daubers to complete the four scrapbook layouts exactly as shown below.

Receive the current Stamp of the Month for FREE with the I Want It All ‘Kit of the Month’ purchase!

***If you're just beginning your My Acrylix stamp set collection, remember to purchase the recommended My Acrylix block that goes with your stamps. A great money-saving option is our My Acrylix Block Starter Kit featuring four of our most versatile block sizes. If you're unsure about which block size to purchase, contact me at pamela@myctmh.com.

Check out all the beautiful products and the completed scrapbook layouts below…

2009-11-21_1931 2009-11-21_19362009-11-21_1932 2009-11-21_1934 2009-11-21_1935

Aren’t the papers and embellishments gorgeous? Look at what you can create using these products…

09_au_sweethome_sw SweetHome_aa_sp_470

…with lots of leftover materials to create more scrapbook layouts and cards!

Order your December ‘Kit of the Month’ today!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela